Wednesday, March 7, 2012

# art # crafts

Let Them Play!- Wall Mural



Unfortunately, we spend a lot of time indoors in the winter. It's just too cold! With 2 toddlers, I have to get creative when it comes to playing indoors.

Yesterday we added to our art gallery and created a "wall mural." I taped up some butcher paper on the wall and the girls went to town! They loved drawing on the "wall."


I gave my girls washable crayons only just in case. Luckily they were good about drawing only on the paper. If only they made "edible" crayons for my one-year old.

TIP: Depending on where you live, Costco sells rolls of butcher paper that will last for years! It's worth it! I find a million uses for it. I like to cover my table with butcher paper before doing any messy craft. It makes clean up so easy and it protects my table.

1 comment:

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us